WHAT WE DO
A mate to talk through the tough times...
We aim to provide a chance to talk with a group of mates or a mate that have experienced high levels of stress, anxiety and depression in a relaxed and safe environment.
We hope you can gain insights into how others in our rural community have managed stressful situations with shared tools, help and support from family, and services in the local community.
We welcome you, your family and friends to...
- Have input in discussions
- Share experiences
- Learn how to manage symptoms
- Discover helpful tools
- Find useful support groups
We meet on a regular basis to...
- Share learnings, tools and support within the local community that can improve your health and wellbeing.
- Catch up and chat on progress.
- Talk about how shared tools are working.
- Discuss with family as to how they are managing.
- Talk through the availability of local support